Bike parts lot......

• Regarding bumping ads in the classifed forums, we've just installed a new (customized) add-on that will change the way ads are bumped to the top. Please refer to the post "Bumping Classifed Ads" for details.
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!
Status
Please reply by conversation.

rocketman

Finally riding a big boys bike
Jan 27, 2012
Reno Nv. 89523
For cabe members before it goes to feebay. I prefer to sell as a lot, following original items from a mens 26" Columbia three star delux. Fork with nice condition truss rod assembly. New departure "d" 36 spoke hub, turns free and brakes quick. Delta horn, I put my ohm meter on it and had continuity thru the button when depressed, bad horn disc I would guess. Cleaned neck with light pitting. Grips are tough aged but decent scripts. Finally from a 1935 26" mens elgin a cleaned crank assembly. Lite pitting/discoloration on sproket more pitting on crank arms, still decent. $100 for all with free shipping to the 48. Paypal is best. Thanks, roger..............................

Attachments

Last edited:

Duck

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Nov 23, 2010
Mid Michigan
Would be interested in the truss rods, should you be willing to sell separately. Thanks

syclesavage

I live for the CABE
Aug 2, 2014
Middletown NY
if you decide to break up I'd do the crank sprocket.... what the length of the fork steer tube is it fork for a 26 '' wheel

rocketman

Jan 27, 2012
Reno Nv. 89523
6 11/16" from top to bearing base or 7 1/2" overall

rocketman

Jan 27, 2012
Reno Nv. 89523
O.K. How's this? $85 everything before I do feebay Sunday morning. You know you need it.....

This ad goes away when you register for an account!
Status
Please reply by conversation.
This ad goes away when you register for an account!