When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BIKE RACK on Ebay.....lil pricey? Maybe Bill Gates is bidding.

-

popawheelie

Finally riding a big boys bike
Gadzooks, is Bill Gates bidding on this bike rack? It still has hours to go before the end of the auction and for one bike rack the reasonable price of only $760 has been attained so far.........such a deal, wonder how much he'll/She'll get at the final bell.
It's a bike rack for an Aerocycle, so it has credibility, but for some the recession never happened, lucky you.
Michael

Attachments

• Aerocycle bike rack $760, auction not over yet.jpg
    Aerocycle bike rack $760, auction not over yet.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 131
This is the third Aerocyle carrier that has surfaced on Ebay in the last three months. One went for $510 and the other was $900+. I plan on popping the popcorn and watching this thriller unfold :)

I plan on popping the popcorn and watching this thriller unfold :)

I'll call your popcorn thriller and raise you a multi-episode thriller saga that is the totality of the other auctions of the rest of the parts of this bike.

Ended at 1,000 buckaroonies

$1,000 DOLLARS For a Rear Rack you have to be kidding me. Time to start making racks like that.

Xtra Butta on my popcorn please! This is a thrilla fo sho. Wait I think this is the episode with the sniper at the end... oh yeah it is. Too funny the tank was less than the rack. I didn't see that ending coming.

Last edited:
I'll call your popcorn thriller and raise you a multi-episode thriller saga that is the totality of the other auctions of the rest of the parts of this bike.

Ended at 1,000 buckaroonies

Hey Chitown, have I got a deal for you......1940s Wald newsboy rack, 900 bucks takes it.......interested?? ;)

I wonder who the guy with 0 feedback is a person with that kind of money and a collector of old bikes who has never bought on ebay.

Back