When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bike ride in Oside today 11am

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Got a bike ready for you Bob…

image.jpg

Good ride today. The sun was nice after a rainy few days here. The house in the picture is the famous Top Gun movie house. Now a tourist spot in Oceanside. The Oceanside Pier nearby. Dave and George riding ahead of me, and our bikes parked in front of the Cup. In Dave’s pictures above you can see where the storm made a bit of a mess on the Strand. Thanks to Dave @BFGforme for letting me ride his Motorbike today! Fun to experience another good old bikes.

1D4694D6-3402-4205-9050-103E3A0F4AB5.jpeg

859A7240-AB4B-4258-B712-0CC0B4F6745C.jpeg

60F4CC3A-9199-49D8-8E3D-D33F2C694837.jpeg

C1FB5BC5-AA88-43D0-BC39-5506DA7AD4CE.jpeg

61831CAD-80E9-4671-B606-7B6A384F5B5A.jpeg

I was at the HI / LO restaurant recently and sad someone stole the seat off of Maverick's replica motorcycle that is displayed in front of the Top Gun house. :(
Mike Cates,
Carlsbad, CA.
Like the Johnny cash song, one piece at a time…started with the seat, then the tank, then few other parts! Someone had giant balls, or really stupid as there are many cameras everywhere….

Or like the Roger Miller song KING OF THE ROAD where there is a verse "Every lock that ain't locked, when no one's around". I agree with both really stupid or huge balls or both. That location is super public and visible.

Back