When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bike Sale!! 30's Western Flyer, 50' JC Higgins and a 38 Zep.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

LarzBahrs

Finally riding a big boys bike
Well its time for me to clear out the shed. Im heading back to school in 2 weeks and I need the money to cover my expenses so I got too do away with some of my toys.

SU1HMDA0ODAtMjAxMTA4MDUtMTIzMS5qcGc-1.jpg

Up first is a 30's shelby built western flyer. Right now it is a project bike. It has the original wheel set with western auto tires, original shelby rack, crank set and pedals. Thats it for the original stuff. It has a shelby shockease that works well and looks awesome with the fenders. The fenders are what I believe to be columbia repo gothic peaks because they have screws instead of rivets to hold the braces on. The braces are the flat type. It has both a drop stand and plain jane clamp on kick stand. The seat is a persons springer, the pan has no rust but it does have a gash in the leather and padding. The repo delta does come with the bike. This bike will need some work before it is ridable, mainly just truing the wheels, tweaking the fenders and putting on some grips if not replacing the bars because they are a bit narrow. I have since changed out the bars for wald repo motobike style and have added some nice coke bottle grips. I am asking 350 plus shipping.

SU1HMDA0ODEtMjAxMTA4MDUtMTIzMy5qcGc-1.jpg

Up next is a early 50's monark built jc higgins. It is a rider but would need the hubs regreased soon. It is pretty much all original down to the goodyear all weather tires. Somebody however did house paint the tank and also sprayed the seat guts purple. Im asking 275 plus shipping.

SU1HMDA0ODItMjAxMTA4MDUtMTIzNS5qcGc-1.jpg

Last but not least is a 38 ward hawthorne zep. Id be willing to put her in as part of a trade for something but I am hesitant to really sell her. Shes grown on me in the time i put her up for sale before. It is a rider and boy it rides well. It would however need some new grips, the coke bottles went onto the western flyer.

I dont have a paypal account so money orders or cash is the only way I can do things and It will take me a couple of days to get back to people with shipping quotes but please message me with any questions. And no i will not part out well maybe, if enough of the parts are in demand. I might consider trades however. I need money but if someone has a krate or ray fast back, screamer or a 56cm roadbike with 105 or ultegra components from early to mid 2000's,they want to part with id definitely be interested. Im also in the market for a airflo project bike but that will never happen :p:p Im really interested in anything you guys have to offer even other vintage bikes, Im just tired of seeing these old guys in the stable, time for a change :D Thanks for your time guys!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back