When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

bike seat restoration

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
R

rubenrod

I need to have my 53 schwinn bike seat restored. does anyone know someone in Orange County California that does this type of work.

thanks

Ruben

Attachments

• IMG_8315..jpg
    IMG_8315..jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_8314..jpg
    IMG_8314..jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 186
Thanks Patrick great website. I think i am going to give it a shot. wish me luck.

Ruben

Now, if that had been a one-peice vinyl seat (like the Mesingers) you would be in some trouble!

it might take a few seats or tries to get it right but after the second seat I have no problem with them. Once you develop your technique in stretching the leather or vinyl its easy from there

That looks like a Mesinger, Is it? As was said, do it yourself! I have done a few now, its kinda fun. If you want someone in Torrance who does them well with the original stamp, let me know.

it might take a few seats or tries to get it right but after the second seat I have no problem with them. Once you develop your technique in stretching the leather or vinyl its easy from there

I mean the Mesingers and Troxels that are one peice, heat treated, molded in shape, vinyl.

does it make a big difference between leather or vinyl. where would i buy leather.

thanks

Back