When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bike Shippers!!good Cheap Tape Alert!!!!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikesnbuses

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Hey guys and gals!I went to Staples by me in RI and this "Lightweight and storage tape" was>>ON CLEARANCE FOR $1. a PACK!!Im not guaranteeing your store will have this for $1 but its worth a shot..
And its pretty decent!Especially for $1 a 6 pack!(And packing bikes;)
Check your local Staples if you can..mine only had 2 on the shelves..Jeff
Same label but my tape is brown..
s0923328_sc7?$splssku$.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys and gals!I went to Staples by me in RI and this "Lightweight and storage tape" was>>ON CLEARANCE FOR $1. a PACK!!Im not guaranteeing your store will have this for $1 but its worth a shot..
And its pretty decent!Especially for $1 a 6 pack!(And packing bikes;)
Check your local Staples if you can..mine only had 2 on the shelves..Jeff
Same label but my tape is brown..
s0923328_sc7?$splssku$.jpg
I would be very careful. I had 3 bikes shipped to me with shipping tape (not saying this kind) that did not stay stuck. almost ruined the bikes. Just FYI.

I would be very careful. I had 3 bikes shipped to me with shipping tape (not saying this kind) that did not stay stuck. almost ruined the bikes. Just FYI.
I know what tape youre referring to..:mad: This tape I just bought isnt like that(I was VERY surprised!) I CERTAINLY wouldnt pack a big $$$ bike and just rely on THIS tape,but its better than some of the tapes Ive bought off ebay..:rolleyes:

My wife buys all my "Duck" brand tape because she wants me to get rid of all my junk.....

At one time you could get priority tape at your local post office FREE don't know if they still do this

Not sure about that anymore... I used to like getting the priority boxes for free when they didn't have "priority" stamped on the inside of the box as well. I just flipped those boxes inside out and you could ship however you liked. I guess they caught on and now they are heavily stamped inside and out... bummer.

Back