When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bike swap/show in Charlotte

-

DonChristie

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
In Memoriam
**Hurricane Coaster bike swap n show***

We are having a bike swap and show in Charlotte on Saturday, 2-4-17 @ Bulldog Beer and Wine (1434 Winnifred st., Charlotte, NC, 28203) 8am - 2pm. Free to buy, free to sell! This is an indoor swap at a bar! The bike show part of it still needs to be figured out. Im thinking no judges just peoples choice. Awards/trophies? Not sure. More details to follow including a flyer! If anybody wants to help out with this, please speak up or pm. Mark your calendars!

image.jpg

Consider me a participant Don! No excuse for weather being a factor so load yer stuff and come on out. I'll be bringing a few bikes to sell and some misc parts. V/r Shawn

Apreciate it! I posted it on FB and there seems to be a good amount of interest locally. Going to the Bulldog today to scope it out. As far as a show, lets see how much space we really have. You remember how many sellers we had last yr?

Hey is this Super Bowl weekend?
Shouldn't be a problem as I doubt the Panthers and my team (Redskins) will be in the final game.
But, I'm hoping at least mine will be there in Fla.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I
New handbills! These will be attached to street lites and poles near the swap! There is talk about doing our monthly bike ride the 1st sunday (5th) in february to ride with our out of town guests. Who else wants to ride the following Sunday?

View attachment 407599

I'm in for BOTH the 4th & the 5th if you decide to make that Sunday your Cruiser Cruise date !!
CCR Dave

Back