When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bike swap/show in Charlotte

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
More good stuff! It was everywhere!

DSC_0336.JPG

DSC_0337.JPG

DSC_0339.JPG

DSC_0340.JPG

DSC_0341.JPG

DSC_0344.JPG

DSC_0347.JPG

DSC_0350.JPG

DSC_0351.JPG

DSC_0353.JPG

DSC_0356.JPG

DSC_0360.JPG

DSC_0394.JPG

DSC_0396.JPG

DSC_0398.JPG

Wow looks like a great swap & show! I thought about coming down, but I wasn't sure it'd be worth the drive. Boy I'm sorry I missed it now! I've always said we need more swaps in the south, hope it keeps growing. I'm sure gonna try & make the next one, bicycles and 24 Craft beers on tap? Good Grief! I hope theres a hotel within walking distance! Haha!

That's another plus for me Shawn, I love fried chicken! Is this a once a year thing? Or is there a summer/fall show to?

Nice meeting you, Don. Prices chicken was pretty tasty! We have had 2 swaps in Charlotte now, a year apart. We were talking about maybe doing a Fall show/swap?

A BIG MAJOR shoutout to Rob Johnson, the owner of Bulldog Beer and Wine, who hosted this major infestation of vintage and rusty ridin' iron. He was as blown away as we were by the turnout and over the top enthusiasm we bring to our hobby. We're already talking to him about the next Hurricane Coasters event! Live band, opening up the parking lot and getting necessary permits for an outdoor event, etc.

Back