When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bike that looks like a Motocross motorcycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
B

Brian

Can someone help me to identify a bike that came out in the 80's that looked like a motocross (dirt bike) bicycle? It had red plastics all on it and was kinda heavy if I remember correctly. If you know what the manufacture is then you may also know where I can find one? Thanks for your help.

I think I had one

I lived in Germany as a child and my parents bought me the bike you described. we brought it back to the states but it was striped down while chined up outside my house. I have yet to find one that looks like the bike I had. I remember having the cops pull me over and looking the thing over as they thought it was a real dirt bike. If you solve this mystery please let me know as my search has turned up nothing.

My bike was yellow had the big plastic tank, fenders front and back, shocks in front and back, disk breaks, no gears, and it too weighed a ton. I will post here if I ever find it.

Back