Santa Cruz Ca.

sccruiser

Finally riding a big boys bike
Jul 7, 2015
Santa Cruz Ca.
IMG_20171014_141008.jpg
here she is.

IMG_20171021_163242.jpg
got a feeling a local tweaker got it because they left a half drank Burger King orange soda and an empty shampoo bottle in front of garage door. Hopefully has not already been rattled silver (tires and all ) or chopped up to 5 different bikes. I will keep everyone posted if anything turns up. Thank you all.!

Last edited:

IngoMike

Wore out three sets of tires already!
May 7, 2013
Sand City, Ca.
Hopefully the new owner will put the Bat Holder on the non-drive side, and replace that cable housing........Oh, wait, sorry for your loss.
I will keep an eye out on the local bicycle homeless riders.....

birdzgarage

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Oct 30, 2016
Quartz hill ca
Good things happen.a cabe members bike was stolen on a cyclone coaster ride.it took some time , but after changing hands a few times, it was offered to a cabe member and returned to our friend untouched several months later.there is still some good people out there. I like to think that for the most part, collectors dont steal em.criminals and drug addicts that need a quick buck snag what they can.we all hope it filters back to a good person that gets it back to you.

sccruiser

Finally riding a big boys bike
Jul 7, 2015
Santa Cruz Ca.
Good things happen.a cabe members bike was stolen on a cyclone coaster ride.it took some time , but after changing hands a few times, it was offered to a cabe member and returned to our friend untouched several months later.there is still some good people out there. I like to think that for the most part, collectors dont steal em.criminals and drug addicts that need a quick buck snag what they can.we all hope it filters back to a good person that gets it back to you.
I followed that whole story. That's what's not making me give up the hunt. Thank you brother.

Boxtubebob

Look Ma, No Hands!
Sep 26, 2017
Scotts Valley Drive, Scotts Valley, CA, United States
I followed that whole story. That's what's not making me give up the hunt. Thank you brother.
Wish you luck.
I will do all i can. Live here my hole life know alot of l locals. Stop by huff and puff let Gary quill know he right by your house.

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
$15.00
eBay Auction Picture
$15.79
eBay Auction Picture
$65.00
eBay Auction Picture
$225.00
eBay Auction Picture
$10.00
eBay Auction Picture