When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bike Theft Alert !!!!!!!!!!!

-
Good things happen.a cabe members bike was stolen on a cyclone coaster ride.it took some time , but after changing hands a few times, it was offered to a cabe member and returned to our friend untouched several months later.there is still some good people out there. I like to think that for the most part, collectors dont steal em.criminals and drug addicts that need a quick buck snag what they can.we all hope it filters back to a good person that gets it back to you.

My son attends school up there. (UCSC) He is currently here in LA but will be back next week. Him and his friends will keep an eye out for the bike.
Right on guys! Thank you ! and if you ever come down to S.C I have a 49' Cycle Truck you are welcome to ride!

Good things happen.a cabe members bike was stolen on a cyclone coaster ride.it took some time , but after changing hands a few times, it was offered to a cabe member and returned to our friend untouched several months later.there is still some good people out there. I like to think that for the most part, collectors dont steal em.criminals and drug addicts that need a quick buck snag what they can.we all hope it filters back to a good person that gets it back to you.
I followed that whole story. That's what's not making me give up the hunt. Thank you brother.

I followed that whole story. That's what's not making me give up the hunt. Thank you brother.
Wish you luck.
I will do all i can. Live here my hole life know alot of l locals. Stop by huff and puff let Gary quill know he right by your house.

Back