When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bike Trainers

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

wrongway

I live for the CABE
Ok. More questions. I'm getting geared up for the Bacoon Ride in June and it's 70+ miles. I know I've talked about it before and was hoping to do it on a 3 speed. Still trying to decide on that, but leaning to a 70's Raleigh Grand Prix. I would like to get some sort of trainer so I can ride in my basement this winter. I know these trainers won't work on a 3speed, but would they work on a 70's Raleigh 10 speed? Anyone here used one?

Most trainers can work on any bike if you take the time to set it up. I on my magnetic trainer have gone to mixte frame as with the lower top tube it is easier to get on it. If you want to do the ride on a 3 speed I would train on a 3 speed. Roger

It should. They usually clamp down on the axle nuts. You may be able to modify it to work with the chain.

68253170-5A82-49F5-A754-4F182AE27DFC.jpeg

5A48763A-E473-4AEA-8081-5E5F6F10D0A8.jpeg

It just clamps on? Nothing to unbolt from the bike, (most bikes, anyway)? I think this could work.

Back