When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bike work stand

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Here's a clear view of that same, heavy "Park" stand ( with-out all the junque attached )
After spending many years on my hands and knee's working on bikes, this is a pleasure to use and those bikes are much more accessible for cleaning & repairs as well as having those tools handy.

" as we get older, a person gets a little stiffer and it's slightly harder to get up at times " :(

IMG_0007.JPG

Last edited:
Would anyone be interested in the park Double arm repair stands With the base as pictured above?
These are Complete with Base and arms although some of the arms are WELL used.
I would bring to ML or AA show.
No price yet , just gauging interest.
if interested email :
[email protected]

I have the old Park Dual stand down in the basement. The base is 1/2" plate steel, not easily moved and in the basement it stays. I am really jammed in here for space [ if I could only get rid of "HER" junk] and only can use one side of the stand. Anyway after reading what others posted in this thread I thought,"Gee Tinker, why not use the extra unused arm and build another stand in the garage outta some angle iron I borrowed a while back?". So now I have two stands.
I have it bolted in super tight so it won't move. Not adjustable but it does the job. Now when those nice summer days roll around outside I will be.:)
003.JPG
001.JPG
002.JPG

Gonna pick one of these up in the near future. Really like the table top version. Can mount to the corner of my new work bench. Woot!

Someone gave me a base and vertical stem for a Park stand. The base is a square piece of 1/4" steel - super heavy. Problem is I still need the arm. The guy kept it to use when working on his weed eater......

Yours is the first I've seen with the same base as mine. :grinning: 300 lbs I think...
It sure felt like 300 lbs., when I brought the thing down to the basement in pieces. That heavy base alone was a real pain!! :sweat:
I was afraid, I was going to lose my grip and have it roll down those basement stairs and hit the wall with a big thud!!

Back