When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bikeflights.com

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
My go-to shipper

I shipped a bike Monday in two boxes from Tennessee to New York, total weight 57 pounds. UPS price would have been $105. Bikeflights (via FedEx Ground) was $62 incl. $200 insurance.

Two weeks ago I shipped one from TN to California, total weight 77 pounds, plus $1500 insurance for $130. UPS wanted $180 if I recall correctly.

Bikeflights is swingin' deal

Congratulations to Bikeflights.com for seizing the opportunity to ship bikes at far better than the going rates and speedy delivery!

I have 15 bikes and counting back in WI I need to ship. Definitely looking into bikeflights!

I shipped a bike last week using Bikeflights.com. Great prices, excellent service, idiot-proof actually. Please use this service... it is in our best interest that they survive and prosper. :D

For about the last year or so my exclusive method of shipping bikes. Excellent customer service as well. V/r Shawn

I have shipped bikes and parts with them. I wouldn’t use anyone else. GO BIKEFLIGHTS.COM!!!!!!!

Back