When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bikeflights Cost Increase?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Less then 2 years ago I was shipping complete bikes to say Colorado for less the 50 bux....

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

you mean ups was $200 right?

Nope... Through Fedex website. Must be an over sized box I got. Like 1 inch too big and the price inflates like crazy except through bikeflights. I usually found that fedex and BF were close in price if the box was under whatever the magic size it needs to be. Bikeflights came in handy for this boxes that are just an inch too big to make the magic size cutoff

Seems like they have always been 80 -100 for me to ship from the midwest to each end, a little cheaper, north and south.

Nope... Through Fedex website. Must be an over sized box I got. Like 1 inch too big and the price inflates like crazy except through bikeflights. I usually found that fedex and BF were close in price if the box was under whatever the magic size it needs to be. Bikeflights came in handy for this boxes that are just an inch too big to make the magic size cutoff
Right, I've noticed that too it's like size and weight don't matter really. It's crazy.

Back