When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bikeflights FED EX

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
It would only be equal if US Customs had authority to stop you at the border solely because you are entering for business consulting.

You are DEAD wrong on this! Sorry, but I also speak with experience!!!

It is now harder to cross into the US from Canada if you are of "working age". We do get battered with questions by the US Border Services.
And if you have the mishap to try to cross the US border with a lettered company truck (my company, my trucks) then you will for sure get pulled over and intensely interrogated on why you are entering the USA.
I live 1 hour from the US border, and vacation in the US about once a month in the summer. So we have to deal with this VERY frequently.

It's easier to get a US working permit if you come from any other country than if you come from Canada (also speaking from experience).

EDIT : I am now officially watching this post. It's getting fun :)

Last edited:
I cross the border into Canada about three times a year, either through Maine or Michigan. My wife has a Canadian Passport and Green Card, although she has been in US for 50 years. I have never been hassled by Canadian customs, however, have been just a few times by American Customs.

You'd really have to ask the BC residents about this.
I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada ( all my life). We are about 60 miles north from the U.S.border, very close to the geographic center ( latitude/East-West) of Canada. Our neighboring states are Minnesota and North Dakota sharing the border. I used to travel to Grand Forks, Mn., Minneapolis, Fargo etc. for shopping/vacation/"picking vintage bicycles" and also traveled through Minnesota ( International Falls) along the famous Lake of the Woods/also in North Western Ontario on business. It used to be pretty routine stuff with no hassle going back and forth. This was back in the mid 1980's/90's. I have not traveled into the U.S. for quite awhile by car, so can no longer vouch for land border crossing hassles, but "in the old days", sometimes it could be be more red tape entering back into Canada as a Canuck!! It really came down to how much we spent, and on what. I suppose what is really important is the safety and security of the two countries, not an extra case of beer, or NOS Delta Super Rocket Ray ( rare to find one up here..ha!) but I guess that was before 911, and it was their job to be arseplugs with people on petty items. I guess if you are honest and have nothing to hide, you are fine. Luckily I fit that group. I'm glad I don't travel Internationally much anymore, as the whole security thing is just creepy, even if you are just a regular bloke trying to work or vacation. All part of the global new age I suppose. That said, I encourage any American to come and Visit our vast and wonderful country, as I have enjoyed much of your's. ( I just got back from a Via Rail train trip through the mountains in B.C.)

P1010006 (2).JPG

P1010007 (2).JPG

P1010018 (2).JPG

P1010038.JPG

P1010062.JPG

P1010064.JPG

P1010084.JPG

Back