When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bikes and Accessories Made in Ohio

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
5846389af3f02_1968BuickTrimTag13.jpg.3388fc5243e9e6d0d989eb08770bd3b6.jpg

The ECU in the body number on this Fisher Body data plate indicates that the body of this General Motors car was manufactured in Euclid, OH

Funny you post up about your Dad bragging about all the things made in Ohio..........he's right - and bikes are only just a small part of it !!!
At dinner tonight I brought up sort of the same thing........all the important people that came from Ohio.........and that list is incredible.
Lets just start off with 8 Presidents, Thomas Edison, Wright Bros, John Glenn and Neil Armstrong, Paul Brown and Woody Hayes and the birthplace of football, Steven Spielberg, Jack Nicklaus, Cy Young, Paul Newman, Edie Rickenbacker, General George Custer, LeBron James, Pete Rose, Clark Gable......and the list goes on and on and on.
Not only are these names all huge, but they are the best of the best, best at what they did and do - whether an inventor, actor, producer, coach, basketball player, golfer - you name it. There may be others bigger, fancier with more glitz and glam but when it comes down to it Ohio ranks right at the top for historical people, first, bests within that list.
Presidents:8
That is pretty impressive today, a family with the same back yard.
mama sold her Huntington Beach residence in July 2020; fresh start at 82 years old, 4 generations of love; Idaho Falls, ID
I have relatives that worked at Faulhauber. I live about 20 minutes from Monroeville. I think the old factory is still there and is a furniture warehouse now. I love Ohio. Some people call it a "fly over state" and that's fine with me. They'll never know how beautiful and historical it really is.
Bump the Ohio Thread with 2022's Copake 1936 Western Flyer, in Huntington Beach,
January 8, 2023 "Look Where We Are!"
IMG_0018.jpg

I love Dayton, Ohio! My wife and I were sitting in a Jamaica airport looking out the window waiting for our flight. I told her I see 8 things from where I sit invented in Dayton (1,500 miles away). Looking out the window I saw an airplane (1903), and a car (electric starter 1911). In the waiting room snack bar area where we sat I observed a pop top can (1963), a box of Cheez-Its (1921) with the UPC code on it (first use in Troy, Ohio - a suburb of Dayton 1974). Of course, also saw the cash register (1883) on the counter, and off in the corner a maintenance man was using a folding step ladder (1862) to change a light bulb. How is any of this bicycle related you ask?? Well, I saw a boy bike by the window with a boom box radio on his bike....yes, reminders of the original Huffy Radiobike(1955).

Back