When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bikes and Accessories Made in Ohio

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Seiss Mfg. Co.: Toledo, OH.
DSC03439.jpg

Funny you post up about your Dad bragging about all the things made in Ohio..........he's right - and bikes are only just a small part of it !!!
At dinner tonight I brought up sort of the same thing........all the important people that came from Ohio.........and that list is incredible.
Lets just start off with 8 Presidents, Thomas Edison, Wright Bros, John Glenn and Neil Armstrong, Paul Brown and Woody Hayes and the birthplace of football, Steven Spielberg, Jack Nicklaus, Cy Young, Paul Newman, Edie Rickenbacker, General George Custer, LeBron James, Pete Rose, Clark Gable......and the list goes on and on and on.
Not only are these names all huge, but they are the best of the best, best at what they did and do - whether an inventor, actor, producer, coach, basketball player, golfer - you name it. There may be others bigger, fancier with more glitz and glam but when it comes down to it Ohio ranks right at the top for historical people, first, bests within that list.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_from_Ohio

http://www.stuffaboutstates.com/ohio/people.htm

Since this is obviously bicycle related I'll get back on track....... I'll throw the big boy out there..........Flying Merkel
I live 5 miles from Middletown, OH it would be incredible to find one of these.........and probably just a dream.
Gendron was built in Toledo where I grew up - that would also be a kool one to find and have.

1919-Flying-Merkel.jpg

Gendron.jpeg

Back