When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bikes and Beer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
20190303_115845.jpg

Clearly, Mike is top of the list for the King of this thread and a possible "spokesperson" for the "Imbibe and ride" passion. Now when I was a young man.. see pic... Note Heiney beer shirt as well. This is taken back in the early 1990's. ( sold bike to a CABE member about 15 years ago)

I still have the shirt. It has a 3- D holographic type image where the cap flies off in the air as the image/shirt moves. If I recall, I bought it at the Heineken brewery in Amsterdam in that same time period. I have hardly worn it since ( note no stains or holes like my usual apparel) because although a Large, it seems a little "snug" around my Molsen muscle or "sh** locker" as we affectionately describe the maturing physique. I still enjoy my "suds"... Ha!!

young man with a beer.JPG

P1010016.JPG

Finally hit on a subject that Fordmike actually knows a little something about.

I recommended he be the spokesperson for "imbibe and ride"!! Great bikes and fine looking beers!! The REAL impressive thing is I think all his posts/pics are on one ride/same day. Amazing......

Last edited:
Good article, thanks. I've been a fan of Fat Tire Ale ( and the label) for many years.You just have to look at the many bicycle labels in a well stocked beer store, or the bicycles lined up outside a brew pub to understand.

Obviously the passtime of enjoying a few brew is equally embraced by the Classic rides many of us enjoy, and all forms of cycling/variety of bicycles. Craft and micro breweries have made the ride and taste more interesting.

Last edited:
Back