When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bikes and Beer

-
20190303_115845.jpg

Clearly, Mike is top of the list for the King of this thread and a possible "spokesperson" for the "Imbibe and ride" passion. Now when I was a young man.. see pic... Note Heiney beer shirt as well. This is taken back in the early 1990's. ( sold bike to a CABE member about 15 years ago)

I still have the shirt. It has a 3- D holographic type image where the cap flies off in the air as the image/shirt moves. If I recall, I bought it at the Heineken brewery in Amsterdam in that same time period. I have hardly worn it since ( note no stains or holes like my usual apparel) because although a Large, it seems a little "snug" around my Molsen muscle or "sh** locker" as we affectionately describe the maturing physique. I still enjoy my "suds"... Ha!!

young man with a beer.JPG

P1010016.JPG

Finally hit on a subject that Fordmike actually knows a little something about.

I recommended he be the spokesperson for "imbibe and ride"!! Great bikes and fine looking beers!! The REAL impressive thing is I think all his posts/pics are on one ride/same day. Amazing......

Last edited:
Good article, thanks. I've been a fan of Fat Tire Ale ( and the label) for many years.You just have to look at the many bicycle labels in a well stocked beer store, or the bicycles lined up outside a brew pub to understand.

Obviously the passtime of enjoying a few brew is equally embraced by the Classic rides many of us enjoy, and all forms of cycling/variety of bicycles. Craft and micro breweries have made the ride and taste more interesting.

Last edited:
Back