When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Bikes and Bicycle Parts for Sale or Trade

-
Price
200 obo
Zipcode

Bike from the Dead

I live for the CABE
I need to downsize my collection of bicycle projects and parts, so I’m selling everything that I don’t have an immediate use for as one complete lot. Asking $200 or best offer. Local pickup in Tulsa, Oklahoma preferred. Might entertain trades. Additional photos and info available at ratrodbikes.com and upon request.
dsc_8747-jpg.jpg

Included in this lot:
---A Firenze MT 505 15 speed bike. It's a little rough, but it's rideable. It used to be my daily rider. Includes relatively new tubes, tires and seat I installed last year, only to ride it less than 10 times in the last year.
dsc_8751-jpg.jpg

---A Murray Ultra Terrain Sport 18 speed Mountain bike. Shifting needs some adjustments, and the rear tire is a bit dry-rotted, but the tubes hold air and the bike is otherwise rideable.
dsc_8759-jpg.jpg

---A postwar (late 40s/early 50s) Monark 24" boys bike. Everything on it is original as far as I can tell, though it might be missing a tank. It'll need a little TLC to get riding again, but none of the bearings seem to be frozen at least.
dsc_8773-jpg.jpg

dsc_8800-jpg.jpg

---An incomplete Micro bike.
dsc_8805-jpg.jpg

---Fenders. Mostly for 26" balloon and lightweight bikes, but one set seems to be for a 20" balloon bike.
dsc_8809-jpg.jpg

---Pedal tractor parts
dsc_8812-jpg.jpg

dsc_8813-jpg.jpg

---Cranks and sprockets
dsc_8818-jpg.jpg

---Pedals (Those zip-tied together are matching lefts and rights, the others are individual pedals)
dsc_8823-jpg.jpg

---One box of kickstands, plus 2 seats.
dsc_8824-jpg.jpg

---Handlebars. 2 are welded to the handlebar stem for some reason.
dsc_8828-jpg.jpg

---Handlebar stems, grips, and brake levers
dsc_8833-jpg.jpg

---Vintage Schwinn 10 speed parts and training wheels
dsc_8837-jpg.jpg

---Forks. One seems to be off an Elgin.
dsc_8845-jpg.jpg

2 14" x 1.75" "Top Flight" solid rubber tires
dsc_8855-jpg.jpg

---A girl’s Columbia tank
dsc_8861-jpg.jpg

dsc_8866-jpg.jpg

---Chain guards
dsc_8867-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
Bump, and small update related to COVID-19. At this time, for my safety and yours, I would like to wait to finalize the sale or trade of my lot until a vaccine for this terrible virus is readily available for everyone. If you are interested in buying or trading for my lot, feel free to send me a private message, and we can work out the details while we wait for a safer time to finalize the deal.

Back