When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bikes & Buses (and Cool Old Cars With Bikes)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
IMG_4514.JPG
IMG_4515.JPG
IMG_4520.JPG

Cool set up. Nice tear drop trailer. Beats sleeping on the ground! I have an late 70's,about 19' Golden Falcon currently snow bound, but a great gazebo last Summer...

Cool...they were made in the U.K. Thanks!
I know, he used to work at the Morris car factory back then, here in the UK, they merged with Austin who made your Nash. I remember an old photo where mums hair was too big for the car!

I know, he used to work at the Morris car factory back then, here in the UK, they merged with Austin who made your Nash. I remember an old photo where mums hair was too big for the car!
That's neat history. ( Your Mom had Marge Simpson hair? all due respect..) My Late Father in Law owned a British Car Dealership here in Winnipeg in the early 70's, and my Bro in laws had one of these. Of course she gave theirs away, so we had to find/buy our own as Adults. I owned this for about 15 years/late 90's til 2010 or so. Austin J40 pedal car. Same sheet metal as the real full size cars!

J40 Austin and bikes.JPG

rear.JPG

j 40.JPG

left side.JPG

Back