Bikes & Buses (and Cool Old Cars With Bikes)

• Please be aware: We have had several reports of members receiving private messages from newly registered members claiming that their friend has the part or bike they are looking for, and that they should email this person directly. This is a scam! If it looks even slightly suspicious, PLEASE REPORT this to us immediately so that we can investigate and if necessary, ban the member to prevent them from targeting other members. Thank you, CABE staff
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

razinhellcustomz

I live for the CABE
May 28, 2018
kiel wisconsin
When I took this '38 for its maiden voyage this week, I just happened on these beauties sitting in a nice big lot to get a timely photo op.

As much as I dig cars from the 50s, that Nova was done something right..
That's funny. Did'nt know they made a nova bike. Yours looks pretty cool too!! Ride On. Razin. P.S. that 55 ain't to bad either!!

Reactions: Demzie

Demzie

Finally riding a big boys bike
Oct 10, 2014
Green Bay, WI, United States
That's funny. Did'nt know they made a nova bike. Yours looks pretty cool too!! Ride On. Razin. P.S. that 55 ain't to bad either!!
I love the '55, and much less common than the '56 or '57. I'd definitely take it over the Nova but I do like a kick of muscle on some Hoosiers.

Reactions: razinhellcustomz

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
Mar 4, 2012
East Los
I love the '55, and much less common than the '56 or '57. I'd definitely take it over the Nova but I do like a kick of muscle on some Hoosiers.
Huh...Out here it's about the 55 and 57's. First year of the Chevy v8 and big fins. I always liked the 56's and thought they had more character. Plus my Dad had a couple in his younger years.

razinhellcustomz

I live for the CABE
May 28, 2018
kiel wisconsin
Huh...Out here it's about the 55 and 57's. First year of the Chevy v8 and big fins. I always liked the 56's and thought they had more character. Plus my Dad had a couple in his younger years.
My dad had a couple 51or 52 fleet lines back in the early 50's. I'm more of a FoMoCo guy and always thought the chevies were more of an old guys car. But I did come home in a two tone gray and white 57 . I'm still partial to the old Fords due to the Y block motors that are still being Hot Rodded to this day. To each his own. Razin.

This ad goes away when you register for an account!

Felixnegron

Finally riding a big boys bike
Jan 9, 2017
New rear engine Corvette

They don't spend much time here once the come in. Get dropped off late afternoon and delivered by morning.
Chevy.!!!!=!!!!Forever. :hearteyecat: :tonguewink: :hearteyecat:

@ Mr.. Hammerhead
Stay safe with family.!!! and friends.!!! and enjoy your beautiful bikes..

This ad goes away when you register for an account!