When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bikes & Buses (and Cool Old Cars With Bikes)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
No bike to go with it, but this popped up on my Facebook feed and I though that you VW bus fans would get a kick out of it.

View attachment 1714300

How's about this, on Craigslist, listed as a pull wagon.

00P0P_f8UMKcwWhf7_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

00S0S_zZm0IM80Of_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

00101_3kAhor2FKBN_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

Some fifteen years ago I traveled from the Netherlands to England for weekend with the English Veteran Cycle Club . We had some nice rides and Saturday there was a auction and I bought this 1903 Pedersen .
The the bicycle I had with me was a BSA airborne bike / para bike that was easy to fold .
The Pedersen I had to take the wheels of to made it fit on the rear seat .

00F02DC2-487C-45AC-B7DC-2D168A92C2C2.jpeg

Some fifteen years ago I traveled from the Netherlands to England for weekend with the English Veteran Cycle Club . We had some nice rides and Saturday there was a auction and I bought this 1903 Pedersen .
The the bicycle I had with me was a BSA airborne bike / para bike that was easy to fold .
The Pedersen I had to take the wheels of to made it fit on the rear seat .

View attachment 1802039
Now that's a bike that you don't see every day. Were the Pederson bikes very common as I have seen but a handful in my life time. Thanks for sharing. RideOn. Mark.

Now that's a bike that you don't see every day. Were the Pederson bikes very common as I have seen but a handful in my life time. Thanks for sharing. RideOn. Mark.
Hello Mark

I think that they sold them mostly in England where they where made .
In have never seen a picture from a Pedersen in Netherlands ( where I live ), from that time , and also no advertising .
They think that only 30.000 where made between 1898 / 1917

Back