When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bikes & Buses (and Cool Old Cars With Bikes)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Man that is one cool old bike hauler. I saw one of these double door type 2's on the pickers last nite that sat in a guy's shed for 10+ years and sold for $10,000.oo with no motor or trans. So how many bikes can you haul? Ride ON. Razin.
I’d be willing to bet it wasn’t a double sliding door split window bus ( pre- 68 ), less than 10 known in the world.
81C864B1-5064-4570-A797-CF294025AD4A.jpeg

7B2E8C18-25B9-4D44-9F7B-090772D8F715.jpeg

That is most certainly what it appears to be. Whether it was built from Hannover that way, I could not say. A few folks are good enough to add parts from a model 214 to make a double door 215. My friend made a 4 door 1978 double cab. Looked real.

I’d be willing to bet it wasn’t a double sliding door split window bus ( pre- 68 ), less than 10 known in the world.View attachment 1017354
View attachment 1017355
Yeah i think it was like early to mid 60's. It was a rare one. He had a 23 window samba and a Combi van. They bought all 3 for around $30,000. CRAZY Money i'd say. Pretty cool Vdubs. Razin.
That is most certainly what it appears to be. Whether it was built from Hannover that way, I could not say. A few folks are good enough to add parts from a model 214 to make a double door 215. My friend made a 4 door 1978 double cab. Looked real.
If these were made in hannover, My great grand parents came from their in the late 1890's. Man it's a small world. Razin.

Yeah i think it was like early to mid 60's. It was a rare one. He had a 23 window samba and a Combi van. They bought all 3 for around $30,000. CRAZY Money i'd say. Pretty cool Vdubs. Razin.

If these were made in hannover, My great grand parents came from their in the late 1890's. Man it's a small world. Razin.
Even smaller than you know. SO DID MY GRANDFATHER. Same grandfather contributed $25 for my fist full sized bike. With that money my dad bought a used 1954 green Schwinn Traveler 3 speed. In kinda tatty shape. He fixed the front hub, BB, head bearings, adjusted the brakes. (new to him, he'd only had coaster brakes before). Dad fussed over those expensive S-6 tires. That was 1959. Grandpa and Dad are gone. I still have the Schwinn Traveler. Pretty good investment.

You are a lucky man. I never even owned a schwinn until i started making my own money. My dad bought me my first new bike in 1967 when i was seven, a Hiawatha cadet. I wish i still had mine. Oh well. Bikes and life goes on. Have about a dozen or so know. Ride On. Razin.

Back