When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bikes & Buses (and Cool Old Cars With Bikes)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Mmmm nice late oval.i built a strato silver 56 sunroof for a customer 5 or 6 years ago.hot vws did a nice center spread on it

IMAG0058.jpg

Dangg thats a really nice one, bird!..the 57 sunroof I posted was for a customer too. The pop out windows and few other things came from kochs'
I had a lot of fun working for the kochs.good people right there.

Reactions: hm.
Here are a few for Ya ,A big fan of Long Haul Truckers,and I have been to Iowa 80 truckstop a few times for Truck Shows,and this is a one off 1952 Diamond Tee and thanks to my buddy Ted told me about its location one town over.Met the guy who owned it .He hauls around a custom trailer where he does magic shows at various Music Festivals around the Tri States here out West.I have seen ALOT of rigs this is one of my favs,aside from Evil Knivel s hauler..and my 34 Elgin loved it also
SAM_3046.jpg

SAM_3041.jpg

SAM_3042.jpg

SAM_3051.jpg

SAM_3053.jpg

SAM_3052.jpg

Here are a few for Ya ,A big fan of Long Haul Truckers,and I have been to Iowa 80 truckstop a few times for Truck Shows,and this is a one off 1952 Diamond Tee and thanks to my buddy Ted told me about its location one town over.Met the guy who owned it .He hauls around a custom trailer where he does magic shows at various Music Festivals around the Tri States here out West.I have seen ALOT of rigs this is one of my favs,aside from Evil Knivel s hauler..and my 34 Elgin loved it alsoView attachment 1046912
View attachment 1046913

View attachment 1046914

View attachment 1046915

View attachment 1046916

View attachment 1046917

Very cool. Any pics of the inside.

Back