When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bikes & Buses (and Cool Old Cars With Bikes)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Coooool air-conditioned '53 Cadillac and a few cool old bikes...

20170814_195106.jpg

20170814_193147.jpg

20170815_055034.jpg

:cool:

just went through all 18 pages. back in the 80's a buddy of mine went from a 1970 Camaro Z/28 to a VW bug, next thing you know he started the Tri City V-Dubs with some like minded individuals and every time I went to his house there was VW people there. "VW's are cheap to buy and easy to fix" was their motto... well I guess they are still easy to fix. the prices on busses just blows my mind.

View attachment 661299a kwik look into the top secret bat cave of bruce wayne! View attachment 661301dont drool....... View attachment 661302yeah,no biggie,just one of the rarest,most valuable cars in the world. .......... View attachment 661303killer bikes too! View attachment 661304one of socals best kept secrets View attachment 661305 and im lucky enough to see it!
Nice! We should go and exercise some of them...not good to let them sit you know. I'm an excellent driver!

Back