When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bikes for Trexlertown

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

morton

I live for the CABE
I plan on being at Trexlertown on Saturday and can bring the following bikes. If anyone is interested, please PM me. I do not have a space so probably won’t bring everything listed here unless I get requests.

Snyder Built Rollfast $100 with “Hoppy Style” saddle

Schwinn Fleet parts bike----seat, frame, fork, crank assembly, bearings, chain guard, stem. Rest is non Schwinn but you get the rest free (except Rack NOT included…sold separately) bike for $45

Schwinn World Sport Step Thru Very nice condition with new tires and fresh grease throughout $70

Dahon Boardwalk Fold Up bike…spokes are rusty but solid and needs tires but rides fine as is. $65

Fuji Espree 23” frame includes very nice Cannondale Bar Bag and mount $55

Raleigh Athena Good graphics and include seldom found Raleigh front/rear lights that work. Bike was made for the home market as the light mounts are on the right side

Roadmaster Tricycle Display toy $25 Looks to be about one third size of real bike.

For more & better pics on any of these items or info, PM please.

CABE BBIKES.jpg
tri1.JPG

Last edited:
Bump it up....id you see anything you like, we can talk about pricing. ;) Now's the time cause I don' plan on bringing all of them.

Last edited:
Bump ir up....id you see anything you like, we can talk about pricing. ;) Now's the time cause I don' plan on bringing all of them.

Bump it up....id you see anything you like, we can talk about pricing. ;) Now's the time cause I don' plan on bringing all of them.

Back