When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bikes, frames and springers for sale

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Andy FitzGibbon

Finally riding a big boys bike
Time to do a little housecleaning. Most of this stuff leans more into rat rod territory, but I thought I'd offer it up here anyway. I can email larger photos to interested parties. Prices do not include shipping. Offers and trades are welcome. I could use a Monark springer (Super Deluxe style, two springs) and am interested in any other pre-war balloon tire stuff. PM, or email to wade8a at frontier dot com

Schwinn cantilever frame with a few extras. S/N on dropout (can't remember what it was, but can get it if you're interested). Been outside a long time, but the frame itself is fine. Seat clamp bolt is an AS head. No headbadge. Like the old TV ads for toys said, "Comes With Everything You See Here!" $75 plus shipping.

931101JPG-1.jpg

Unknown postwar- no headbadge (probably a Hawthorne, as that's what the girls bike that it came with was). Fork has headlight mount, and fender is in good shape. $75 plus shipping.

931102JPG-1.jpg

Rear half of a ladies CWC. Someone had welded the front half of a crappy BMX bike onto it. Mesinger saddle. $25 plus shipping.

931103JPG-1.jpg

Postwar ladies Hawthorne. Has headbadge. Should clean up to have decent patina. $50 plus shipping.

931104JPG-1.jpg

Postwar CWC Hawthorne. Has headbadge. Rust is not too bad (nothing structural). $125 plus shipping.

931105JPG-1.jpg

Postwar (I think) ladies CWC Roadmaster. Headbadge missing. Paint is pretty nice. Headlight mount is bent, but can be straightened easily. $75 plus shipping.

931106JPG-1.jpg

Last edited:
Hawthorne beehive springer. Came off of the ladies frame above. Steer tube needs straightening. $100 plus shipping.

931107JPG-1.jpg

931108JPG-1.jpg

Hawthorne rear carrier. Off of same frame above. $25 plus shipping.

931109JPG-1.jpg

CWC Shockmaster springer. Good shape, steer tube not bent. Ladies steer tube, as I recall- I can shorten it for you if need be. $125 plus shipping.

931110JPG-1.jpg

931111JPG-1.jpg

Unknown fork- looks prewar, based on construction and headset parts. $35 plus shipping.

931112JPG-1.jpg

Unknown fork- lots of threads on steerer. $25 plus shipping.

931113JPG-1.jpg

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back