When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bikes Going To Trexlertown On Saturday Sept 28, 2019 free Shipping To That Show

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mcdillis

Finally riding a big boys bike
I will be going to the Trexlertown Show on Sept. 28, 2019. It's the only day and the only show I will be going to this fall. I'm going to stuff and I mean stuff my car with bikes, parts, and some incredible bicycle history literature. If you buy it now, pay for it now and I will deliver it to that show without a charge. So if you see something you like and are not going. If you have a friend that is going, have them pick it up for you. If I have to ship it to you, I will at an appropriate charge. If we do that, you have to be patient with me as I have some hospital visits to make. Hopefully just some maintenance stuff. Please only ask for what is advertised. I will add more to this Cabe site a few times before the show. One of my favorite offerings will be my hub literature collection. If you like original hub catalogues and would like to purchase that knowledge, this is your chance. It's probably the only chance an individual will get this crazy "hubking" opportunity. So Not to waste time, here we go with some incredible original bicycles. Everything I'am selling is really nice original and quite unmessed with. The means original chrome or no chrome, No Paint touchup. Some more bikes are great original c1940 Elgin, orig. tires, NOS orig. non battery in light pair of headlights. I put them on about 25 years ago. The bike rides, horn and lights work. $1500 obo Next is a 1941 Schwinn BF Goodrich. Lice light, NOS original skirtstrings WOW!, Goodrich handgrips, Schwinn glass reflector, Persons streamlined pedals. Oh, Carlisle tires. Incredible paint $1000 obo Late 60 Schwinn Slick Chick. Killer seat and tires, no rips and dryrot is not. I hope I showed the datecode on the tires. A bike you don't find too often. SOLD 1898 Eagle. Incredible no matter how you look at it. The color is a really dark green, same on the incredible tied and soldered rims. Tires are untested and a few years later. Rims are straight. Seat has a little boboo. Aluminum fenders and chainguard. The florals on the frame are just great. Rims are unbroken and straight. $1300 obo
DSC08154.JPG

DSC08155.JPG

DSC08156.JPG

DSC08157.JPG

DSC08158.JPG

DSC08159.JPG

DSC08160.JPG

DSC08161.JPG

DSC08162.JPG

DSC08163.JPG

DSC08164.JPG

DSC08165.JPG