When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bikes in the House

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I’ve only got one in the house.
347CBB09-A181-4660-BBE0-F740ED924103.jpeg

She liked the color match. Lol!
I like Chris’s Pro Tip.

I built a couple of small ones several years ago, but never got around to building a boiler. I just run them on compressed air.

Mark , You did a really nice job on those. Does the " Little one " Have speed control ? It looks like it has a needle valve off the side. Some of my steam engines DON'T have speed control...........................all you can do to keep'em from going berzerk is open the whistle and slow 'em down that way . Here's my only hand made one ( With a German made Sawyer AND American made ARCADE Wheelbarrow ) I made the base , and painted and pinstriped this myself. It runs VERY SMOOTH !!! o_O

DSCF2161.JPG

DSCF2163.JPG

DSCF2164.JPG

DSCF2162.JPG

DSCF2168.JPG

Mark , You did a really nice job on those. Does the " Little one " Have speed control ? It looks like it has a needle valve off the side. Some of my steam engines DON'T have speed control...........................all you can do to keep'em from going berzerk is open the whistle and slow 'em down that way . Here's my only hand made one ( With a German made Sawyer AND American made ARCADE Wheelbarrow ) I made the base , and painted and pinstriped this myself. It runs VERY SMOOTH !!! o_O

View attachment 1086024

View attachment 1086025

View attachment 1086026

View attachment 1086027

View attachment 1086028
No speed control on either, I run them through this manifold to control the speed.
C3E2B270-7DCC-4F92-9066-D485A27CE182.jpeg

Back