When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bikes you've sold, you see again...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

the tinker

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Was at the Addison swap and seen a couple bikes I previously owned. One particularly caught my eye, and I said to myself, "No, it couldn't be?" This Monark was purchased by me from a "Wanna Be" bike guy, that took it apart, started restoration and after letting it sit many, years lost interest in it. The only non-original part on this bike was the crank. Everything was there, nice and straight.
004.JPG

005.JPG
I sold it last year and seen it yesterday. Not too wild about clear coating a bare metal Monark Super Deluxe myself,:weary: but the fellow that owns it is happy with it.:)
IMG_2207.JPG
Here's another one I previously owned, and sold last year, going to yet another owner. This one was an original paint 54 J'C. Higgins. The graphics a little worn off the tank.
On a side note , I purposely went to this swap with NO $$$. so I would not buy anymore bikes.... Another fellow their unexpectedly, and pleasantly surprised me with some $$$ he owned me[God bless him!] and I came home with this Colson for 90 bucks. Now who could refuse that?
IMG_2228.JPG
IMG_2229.JPG
Got the fenders with it too!
I almost bought this bike, that was a deal at 100 bucks. The kick stand can go in the trash can, but the bike was a nice pre-war survivor with flat braces and that dynamite scalloped chain guard. For a hundred bucks, wouldn't you?

A guy haggled with me at the show over a part for 10 minutes. We finally agreed on a price ($50) and then he said I don’t have any money. (awkward silence) that may be a problem. I said I take PayPal. He said what’s that?! :joycat:

I didn’t save the pic but I saw my old Elgin Twin 20 here on the Cabe. It was at a swap somewhere in the middle part of the country. Guy I sold it too said he was gonna paint it. Guess not...it looked the same. :)

Back