When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Birth of the Cool

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
3C7C64DC-9EA5-4B89-B4AF-AA92D88132F9.jpeg

Cool article but the still got the California Cruiser/ Spitfire timeline screwed up, still it brings back good memories to be living in the middle of all that ( HB/OC/LB) back in the 70's-80's, it was the epicenter of the bike ( motorcycle & beachcruiser/BMX ) + Surfing & Skateboarding, man I feel like heading to the beach!

Not only cruisers but skateboards, BMX and punk rock! Glad to be there and apart of it all!

View attachment 1058296

Not just Punk rock, all kinds of music genres became onto their own !
I won’t even touch skateboard, surfing, and bmx evolution as it’s a secret [emoji102] not to be shared readily with the masses.
An incredible apex of time in Southern California and the rest of the USA indeed.

Last edited:
Oh ya, forgot Rock & Roll ( all the live bands, concerts, clubs, back yard & hall parties, WHOOYA ), 4x4, VW's, the River!, Whitter & Hollywood Blvd. and I could go on & on & on ! that was a wild 20 years!:cool: OH and Girls;), to bad we didn't take many pic's back then, a couple of toys I do have pic's of.
C30EEB52-1CCE-4B34-984B-70A6AF06189E.jpeg

4FADF21E-DB52-46CF-A7A2-9DD08190574B.png

Last edited:
Back