When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bit the bullet a d pulled the trigger

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikejunk

I live for the CABE
Always wanted this model Victor _ the price was somewhat doable (I can live without heat or lights for a while) the parts that are missing I either have or can make -their is great original paint and plating under that red barn paint so it is going to be a combination of conservation and fabrication to this 1889 hard tire timecapsul

20211006_120720.jpg

20211006_120640.jpg

That’s awesome!!! Man they sure wanted you to be able to HOLD ON when they designed those grips!!! Either that or they had a bunch of extra short shovel handles laying around 😂 I dig it!!! I wonder what it is like to ride.

View attachment 1491266
Hummm. this would make great side 'handle-grabs' and front Carrier scoop for a super rare; Schwinn 'Dumptruck Krate'. 🤑

Will be a super nice bike ! It's in the right hands - you're the best thing that has happened to it in 130 years !

Back