When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Black Friday Sale! Extended through January 1st!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$129
Zipcode

TRM

Wore out three sets of tires already!
TRM Mullet Fenders!
Patterned after the very desirable Elgin Bluebird fenders, the fiberglass TRM Mullet Fenders can be used on Bluebird or Skylark bicycles or custom builds.

As seen on our TRM 'BLACKBIRD' custom Skylark.

Greetings, Jim Scott here. I linked onto your FB page but it didnt really lead me to the few questions I have;
- How much is the tank?
- I'm interested in one that would fit a late girls Monark.
- How much additional fab work do I have to do for a proper fit?

I'm an interested buyer :) Jim

Greetings, Jim Scott here. I linked onto your FB page but it didnt really lead me to the few questions I have;
- How much is the tank?
- I'm interested in one that would fit a late girls Monark.
- How much additional fab work do I have to do for a proper fit?

I'm an interested buyer :) Jim

Hi Jim,
The tanks are $189 including free shipping (lower 48) and typically ships by the next business day. Payment can be made by either PayPal or Postal Money Order. If you use PayPal it's an additional $6 for their fees.

The tank kit comes complete with stainless steel fasteners and an easy to follow instruction sheet on mounting it to your frame. Some drilling and sanding on the tank is required to fit over the frame, but is easily achieved with common tools. They do not include lights (some people like to make their own) but we do have a DIY light kit for $30 (it's on sale during Christmas for $12).

The tanks are not limited to any particular girls frame bike so the application is determined by your own creativity!

Thanks,
Jim Henderson

Back