When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Black Friday Sale SCHWINN Truss Rod Brackets

-

jrapoza

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Greetings and thank you for looking.

I was going to sell these individually but decided to sell them as a lot. $160.00 with a Landry Badge Plus shipping.

They are all NOS. Quick story. There was a bicycle shop and still is... called "Landry's". When old man Landry called it quits, another bicycle shop in Taunton, MA bought everything and did nothing but store it. This is when I came along in the picture and bought all of Landry's NOS parts.

Landry would buy all name brands and strip off the badges and truss rod (schwinn only) and sell it under their own name.

This is why you see so many of these Landry headbadges. I had as many NOS Landry badges as I did NOS take off Schwinn, Elgin and Columbia at one time. They would strip them off and toss them in a box. Now you know why there is so many Landry bicycle headbadges floating around. I must still have 100 of them.

They have plenty of shelf life and few are distorted and may or do have a mark on them from when they were removed and tossed in the box.

Thank you..

DSCN9222.JPG

DSCN9221.JPG

DSCN9220.JPG

landry.jpg

Back