When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Black is Black

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

TR6SC

I live for the CABE
I'm using a Marks-A-Lot to "erase" the graphics on a couple new tyres. The color will never match, I know, but I'm hoping someone has a technique that doesn't have the Shine!
Say yes, please. Thank you.
IMG_0964.JPG
IMG_0970.JPG

Last edited:
I'm using a Marks-A-Lot to "erase" the graphics on a couple new tyres. The color will never match, I know, but I'm hoping someone has a technique that doesn't have the Shine!
Say yes, please. Thank you.View attachment 811794View attachment 811808

Probably something that can stretch , a marker will crack . How about that stuff people paint their wheels with and grills. You can buy that stuff at your local parts store . I believe it’s a good match also. Ok Mike iv never tried this so just a thought .
Enjoy the Ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

AutoZone locally has tire paint in several colors to make phony whitewalls and to make the raised letters on car and truck tires red yellow pink and black, they have spray cans as well as a paint marker in all these colors as well, hope this helps

Aaron

Screenshot_20180521-164502_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20180521-164453_Chrome.jpg

And there is a pink Hummer running around my neighborhood with pink BF Goodrich letters on the tires, I've seen it mud covered and drove in the snow and salt and they still look good after a few seasons so it should work well on a bike tire!

Aaron

Back