When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Black Phantom- 1955?- Fair condition- What is it worth?

-

Risk Man

Finally riding a big boys bike
Might be able to pick this bike up in a couple of months....claimed to be a Father's original bike that Dad kept from the age of 10. He passed away recently and son is selling it as is. Claimed to be all original. I know what the best of these sell for as seen on the forum in the past week. So price as is? Price cleaned up? It would be a pretty sizable investment for ME, so I want to do my homework before taking the next step.

1669755863306.png

1669755884070.png

1669755901436.png
1669755934373.png

Later bike with no locker and no Forebrake I've seen trade at $800-1200. From what I've seen the market is a little soft on these.
I think the pre pivot through the fork legs, four hole rack ones are more desirable. This bike is clean and has a lot of potential. Here is a pretty good comparison. A 57 that may not be quite as nice but certainly priced right. I have sent PM's about, waiting on reply.

Back