When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Black Phantom- 1955?- Fair condition- What is it worth?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Might be able to pick this bike up in a couple of months....claimed to be a Father's original bike that Dad kept from the age of 10. He passed away recently and son is selling it as is. Claimed to be all original. I know what the best of these sell for as seen on the forum in the past week. So price as is? Price cleaned up? It would be a pretty sizable investment for ME, so I want to do my homework before taking the next step.

View attachment 1742021

View attachment 1742024
View attachment 1742025View attachment 1742027
Nice it’ll sell, gotta add in shipping costs and whatever, everything looks
Might be able to pick this bike up in a couple of months....claimed to be a Father's original bike that Dad kept from the age of 10. He passed away recently and son is selling it as is. Claimed to be all original. I know what the best of these sell for as seen on the forum in the past week. So price as is? Price cleaned up? It would be a pretty sizable investment for ME, so I want to do my homework before taking the next step.

View attachment 1742021

View attachment 1742024

View attachment 1742021

View attachment 1742024
Understood and great advice. I will say that the asking price is over that range. The missing high-end components surely would drive a higher price and increase the rarity of the model. I have much to learn!

Back