When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Black Phantom- 1955?- Fair condition- What is it worth?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Later bike with no locker and no Forebrake I've seen trade at $800-1200. From what I've seen the market is a little soft on these.
Understood and great advice. I will say that the asking price is over that range. The missing high-end components surely would drive a higher price and increase the rarity of the model. I have much to learn!

what is the asking price?

this picture here says a lot about how sweet that bike will be with a minimal effort. how many times has that wheel been removed from the bike?

never monkeyed with, never abused. probably ridden a few years and stored properly. if this were a 1950 with a forebrake it would be worth 5 grand.

chrome looks like more dirt than corrosion. I bet it has the original tubes.

ignore any negativity. some people just thrive on the negative rather than look at the positive.

1669775466956.png

Understood and great advice. I will say that the asking price is over that range. The missing high-end components surely would drive a higher price and increase the rarity of the model. I have much to learn!
You are at the right place to learn and humble enough to ask. I have learned TONS on the Cabe, still am. I hope you get the bike, and at a fair price. Keep us posted please.

Back