When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Black Phantom- 1955?- Fair condition- What is it worth?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Risk Man

Finally riding a big boys bike
Might be able to pick this bike up in a couple of months....claimed to be a Father's original bike that Dad kept from the age of 10. He passed away recently and son is selling it as is. Claimed to be all original. I know what the best of these sell for as seen on the forum in the past week. So price as is? Price cleaned up? It would be a pretty sizable investment for ME, so I want to do my homework before taking the next step.

1669755863306.png

1669755884070.png

1669755901436.png
1669755934373.png

Later bike with no locker and no Forebrake I've seen trade at $800-1200. From what I've seen the market is a little soft on these.
I think the pre pivot through the fork legs, four hole rack ones are more desirable. This bike is clean and has a lot of potential. Here is a pretty good comparison. A 57 that may not be quite as nice but certainly priced right. I have sent PM's about, waiting on reply.

Back