When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Black Phantom- 1955?- Fair condition- What is it worth?

-
Later bike with no locker and no Forebrake I've seen trade at $800-1200. From what I've seen the market is a little soft on these.
Understood and great advice. I will say that the asking price is over that range. The missing high-end components surely would drive a higher price and increase the rarity of the model. I have much to learn!

what is the asking price?

this picture here says a lot about how sweet that bike will be with a minimal effort. how many times has that wheel been removed from the bike?

never monkeyed with, never abused. probably ridden a few years and stored properly. if this were a 1950 with a forebrake it would be worth 5 grand.

chrome looks like more dirt than corrosion. I bet it has the original tubes.

ignore any negativity. some people just thrive on the negative rather than look at the positive.

1669775466956.png

Understood and great advice. I will say that the asking price is over that range. The missing high-end components surely would drive a higher price and increase the rarity of the model. I have much to learn!
You are at the right place to learn and humble enough to ask. I have learned TONS on the Cabe, still am. I hope you get the bike, and at a fair price. Keep us posted please.

Back