When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Black Phantom Tank THANKS GUYS!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Hammer

Finally riding a big boys bike
Looking for a Black Phantom Tank and horn for my bike I'd rather have a real one but a repop one is ok as long as its weathered enough to look like a used tank and not a shiny new one, post here or PM me, as always Thanks for the help!

Aaron

I've found 2 that do not need to be painted but they are 95 Repops I think I'm going to hold out for an original, it may cost more and I may have to wait longer than I'd like too, because I am very impatient on stuff like this, but I will be way more satisfied with it in the end, this is my dream bike to own so I won't cut corners with parts.

Aaron

Last edited:
Any body have a tank? Original paint black phantom tank, any person who finds the tank for me from someone else there is a 12 pack of your choice of beer, a meal, scratch off tickets, whatever you like to spend it on! I will pay you a $20 referral if you find a tank for me that I purchase from another Caber or person, deal? I'll make it happen!

Aaron

Bump, I am still looking for a decent tank, some scratches scrapes and dents ok, just would like most of the paint and decals to still be there, my bike still has alot of nice original paint left so I'd like a tank to match, my offer above still stands, if you refer me to someone and I buy the rank I'll send $20 your way, PayPal, money order and monopoly money all forms of payment I pay:D

Thanks
Aaron

@Artdaddi I just need the tank if you are willing to sell just the tank I am willing to buy! Send me some pictures and a price on PM if you would please

Aaron

Still looking for a decent original tank, doesn't have to be Minty or NOS, will pay a referral if anyone sends me to another person that has a tank

Aaron

Back