When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Black phantom *wish i could buy*

-

OZ1972

I live for the CABE
Belongs to old biker buddy of mine , I wish I could get it but he won't part with it , been sitting in the same place behind his house since 1985 , he moves it mows the grass and puts it right back , been trying to get it for about 10 years now still no luck , I even offered to fix it up so he could ride it again , he won't budge LOL , he's even got a 1977 harley Davidson low rider he bought in late 1977 covered up under a big pine tree , cool old guy he just won't sell anything , he is 78 now, I am stubborn also LOL , thanks for looking !!!!!

20210919_145420.jpg

20210919_145425.jpg

20210919_145430.jpg

20210919_145858.jpg

Too bad he wont part with it. Before long it wont be worth fixing up. Destined to be yard art?

I know his bike his rules and all that jazz but that's borderline disrespectful to leave that poor bike out to rot like that.

He's more into waving that bike in front of you, like a carrot to a rabbit, than he is in having an actual interest in the bike itself. I've been down this road many times. Give yourself a break, cut the chains and resign yourself to the fact that he will never sell it. You'll probably find it on the curb when they settle his estate. In the meantime, I'm sure there are some awesome cabers on this site who can help you find another, more complete, nicer conditon, Phantom for you to restore. They're not my thing, but I'll keep my eyes open for you. Let everyone know your budget, so we know what to look for.

Wait until he kicks and buy it for 10-cents on the dollar from his widow. Gary

Back