When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced Black Pogo Seat Redone Has to go, make offer and make it yours

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Bikermaniac

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Recently redone by rich and famous Bob U. Seat is beautifully done in black leather, pan was powder coated. Hardware is complete but I left it untouched to make it look more original. The front stud was chewed by the leaf spring (I bought it like that - see pic # 5). However it has enough thread to hold the leaf spring secure in place, that thing is going nowhere. However it's still a flaw I know. Asking $1,450 dlls on it but I'm willing to negotiate the price. Shoot me a PM with your offer. No trades this time, sorry. Thanks, Nelson

pogo 1.jpg

pogo 2.jpg

pogo 3.jpg

pogo 4.jpg

1935 schwinn 5.jpg

IMG_5107_s.jpg

IMG_5110_s.jpg

Last edited:
Zach I need cash at this point, otherwise I would trade it with you. Sorry man.
Nelson I was totally messing with you. It’s a beauty for sure. Hey I took a pic Wednesday just for you. As I was driving on the interstate. Wife about killed me lmao. Check your inbox

Nelson I was totally messing with you. It’s a beauty for sure. Hey I took a pic Wednesday just for you. As I was driving on the interstate. Wife about killed me lmao. Check your inbox

Awesome!! thanks man, I appreciate it.

Back