When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Black Schwinn Bow Pedals

-

partsguy

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Need a set of black Schwinn Approved bow pedals, correct for a '59 Corvette. Mine are bent, and very rusty. I need something presentable and functional. I do not need or want repop, new, or restored pedals. Just gently used. Thanks!

24296781_1057847304357460_6643589252211778036_n-jpg.jpg

I may have those also. I'll send you pics of those and the S reflector when I get home tonight.

I found the reflector already and it will soon be on it's way. Would love to see pics of the pedals!

Sorry I don't have any of those pedals. Mine are a couple of years too new for your application. You may want to make sure that white paint is going to be acceptable before buying a bunch of parts. My experience with those old white Schwinn's with rust has not been positive.

Sorry I don't have any of those pedals. Mine are a couple of years too new for your application. You may want to make sure that white paint is going to be acceptable before buying a bunch of parts. My experience with those old white Schwinn's with rust has not been positive.
I tested it on the down tube when it arrived. I see potential.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back