When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Black Schwinn Stingray Banana Seat

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Zipcode

indycycling

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Nice original black Schwinn Stingray accessory banana seat. Persons pan with side rivets which should date this to '71 or newer, but can use on any year bike. Cover is soft, pan is clean, has some blemishes as you can see in the pics. Good for any rider and since it's black can really use with any color if you'd like. Make a reasonable offer and it's yours, just clearing off the bar! thanks

Last edited:
Make an offer that starts with $1xx and I'll be happy to sell you the seat. A nice original pan like this sells for nearly the asking price, thanks guys

Trying to get an offer together to see if I can afford the seat. What would you say shipping would be to Heyworth Illinois 61745?

Trying to get an offer together to see if I can afford the seat. What would you say shipping would be to Heyworth Illinois 61745?
cool, you are close by as I am in IN. $25 will cover it for me, carefully packed and shipped safely, insured Fed Ex through ShipBikes to your door. Let me know, I am about to pack up 2 other boxes of parts purchases to ship out this afternoon, can do yours as well, thanks

OK let me check my (haha) disposable income. Something with a $1** in it and $25 shipping.
I will see what I can do man. Thanks, Rob

Back