When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Block chain wanted

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Dick Rath

Look Ma, No Hands!
I'm restoring an 1897 Iver Johnson Ladies Model bicycle and in need of a drive chain for it. I'd prefer block chain, however in lieu of this type
I would consider any that are in decent restorable condition. The spec's for the chain I require are: 1" pitch ( skip tooth :( it must fit on 1/4" wide sprockets
so the inside dimensions between the side connecting plates would have to be at minimum 3/16" ( typical skip tooth diamond chain seems to be made for
later 3/16' wide sprockets; most of of the TOC and earlier bikes were fit with 1/4" sprockets) . Finally the length I require, at minimum, is 54". If you have such
an item that you would sell please respond to my email address: [email protected]

Also, if you know of any of your collector friends that might have what I'm looking for please contact me with their own contact information.

Any help would be much apprecuated.

Dick Rath
Time Machines, Ltd.

Back