When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blocked by an Ebay seller?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I’m thinking about what happen to a greedy seller or a suspicious one. Post their name and a big number of people hit the watch button. I don’t know what happens? Asked the seller to make a offer to everyone that is watching? I’d remove the listing

If you need more small parts like that hit me up I have an extensive collection of smalls like that. Just need good description and pics if possible to search.
That is an incredible stash! Good to know and I may be reaching out in the very near future.

I came across the same story same seller last week. I was trying to buy a shifter that was almost half price of others so I just assumed that he was blocking everyone until he could delete the ad? I just had my kid buy it as a guest and no problem. Saved me $40 because it’s going on her bike so I’m good hehe
Unbelievable. He was having a "sale" on certain parts when I tried to purchase items too. It would be interesting to see if the block is removed when the sale ends. I did end up getting the needed parts by purchasing them as a guest.

Here is one I had a few months back. Seller said immediate payment required. OK no problem. I win at a nice price and start to pay. At 30 seconds I get a stock e-mail from seller " why do you buy and not pay" At 1 minute the deal gets cancelled (seller lies and said I requested it) and he relists it and blocks me. See you can't leave feedback if he does that. He had done this 4 other times on the same item. He finally got the price he wanted and the guy paid a day later. Filed 2 complaints with ebay since he is violating ebay rules. Of course nothing. Still selling. So the buyer doesn't always win.
Yes you can leave feedback if a seller cancels on you after you won. If you already paid or not.

Back