When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blue Columbia sold from under me murder?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Billythekid

I live for the CABE
I messaged the seller at 9 o’clock last night asking for a price of the blue Columbia he said 375 it’s yours I said OK I can come after work tomorrow I will be there around five he said OK fast forward to today and I ask for the address he tells me he sold the bikes and ““ I know how it is first one there with the money I explain to him that we already had a deal and time to pick it up he says there are other bikes here you can buy I told him I wouldn’t risk somebody else buying them before I got there have a wonderful day.

but inside I want to choke him

2D39B535-AA82-4D1F-BF3F-BAADFCBC4FC8.png

I've had it happen to me and I've had guys keep their word even if others offered more after me. Seems to balance itself out. I just remember... It's only a bike, many more to go around. I bet he still has it and someone who offered more is picking it up right now

if you dont have a moral life guild it doesnt matter what your invoved in i prolly wouldnt wanna hang out with you and alot of ppl woulnt either,small life ppl suck

Looks like someone offered more and got them, too bad. Maybe he was a reasonable guy but wanted all the money for them, can't fault him for that can you?

It sucks. It's happened to me too..... and I've also had them hold a bike for days. When something crazy good pops up I feel you have to ask to pick it up now. Even later at night. I've lost a couple bikes trying to get them on my schedule at a comfortable time, but when someone says the time and price is good and then sells it out from under ya it's hard not to curse at 'em.

Back